Charlotte Blu-ray Vol.1
- Spoken Languages：Japanese, English
- Subtitles：English, Spanish
- Aspect Ratio：16:9 Widescreen
- Episodes：Episodes 1-7
- Number of Disc：2 Blu-ray Discs
- Total Run Time：Approx. 170 min.
- Rating：13 UP
- Beginning of a New "Destiny"
(Interview with the Creators)
- Textless Ending
- Web Previews
Bonus Materials & Special Package
- Collectible Pinup Cards
- Box Illustration by Na-Ga
(Original Character Designer)
- BD Case Cover Illustration by Kanami Sekiguchi (Character Designer)
Yu Otosaka: Koki Uchiyama / Ray Chase
Nao Tomori: Ayane Sakura / Lauren Landa
Jojiro Takajo: Takahiro Mizushima / Lucien Dodge
Yusa & Misa Nishimori: Maaya Uchida / Ryan Bartley
Ayumi Otosaka: Momo Asakura / Kira Buckland
“From the creators of perhaps one of the greatest anime of all-time, Angel Beats! comes this highly entertaining and refreshing look at superpowers and the misuse of them.” -- Fandom Post
A small percentage of adolescents have onsets of special abilities. Yu Otosaka deftly uses an ability that takes over a target's body for five seconds and gets accepted into a prestigious high school. Just when he is about to start a stable high school life as a popular honor student, a girl named Nao Tomori appears before him. Their encounter reveals the cruel destiny for wielders of special abilities.